Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cell phone or Vibrator?

Hey all,

Is it just me or are cell phone names sounding a little dirtier these days. Perhaps it is just my mind being half in the gutter at any given time, but I can't help chuckle when I see cell phone commercials days. I mean, it is no secret that cell phone companies fuck you...So, please play my little game below.

CELL PHONE? OR VIBRATOR?

Glyde
Dare
Blue Dolpin
Misty
Curve
Sea Horse
Instinct
Pearl
Rabbit
Anal Slider (ok, this one's a free bee)
Touch
Duo


Happy chatting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Yes you are right about Jackson Memorial's ER They saved my life. The Hospital...
My Gifted Liver Came To Me August 30, 2008 I had to check in threw the ER after hours late at night. To start my work up before Transplant.... I was out in 5 Days It was awful when I got to the my X's that was where my care was going to be given to me.

My sons bed tried to eat me up swallow me whole. I was in so much pain. But I am a tuff Gal and it was so hard my X no less we have been divorced for 10 years no way no how is he seeing me Naked... Oh my what a tuff week at home..... I made my son and x go to my apartment and get my lounge chair and the mattress off the twin bed. I couldn't take one more day in my sons bed. It was great now and before surgery. But let me tell you a pillow top mattress isn't the what you need after Transplant. Who was your surgeon @ Jackson? Not that I ever saw him afterwards. Can't say anything bad my care was great my liver is working wonderful.
Cathy